The Genesis of this institution as a sapling was planted by Our Founder Chairman Shri Manthena Narayana Raju, with a single noble commitment for the cause of education in 1974 which today has grown into a mighty tree providing shade of knowledge for thousands – year after year.
In this group, Sanjeevani College of Physiotherapy was sprouted in the year 1999, growing at an inspiring phase. Our institution boasts of State of the art equipment and infrastructure. It is the first choice of every discerning parent and aspiring student due to its academic reach, quality of education, clinical attachments and research works.
Thus this Institution emerged as a conglomerate of top class academic institution taking pride in nurturing knowledge that help the pupil succeed not only as meritorious students, but also as complete, responsible medical and allied healthcare professionals.
The Uniqueness of “SANJEEVANI”
- Ensuring immediate employability across Specialty hospitals, Sports teams, Self-owned Clinic, Service Industry, research centers, Fitness training across the Globe for the past 12 years, with more than 200 alumni working in developed countries.
- Providing Community service through Government Agency and NGO alongside imparting education.
- Unmatched professionalism in Care of patients through organized and diversified clinical training.
- State of the art Knowledge of Physiotherapy Research imparted through classroom, online social media and Skills Training Workshops.
- High-tech patient evaluation and training systems to train students to suit both global and Indian Context
- In the Shade of MNRCRI – MNR Centre for Research & Innovation – Sanjeevani College of Physiotherapy is a hub for constant innovative research & learning quenching the thirst for knowledge and development.
To Excel in the art of empowering health professionals to be efficient in fostering global competencies through advanced technology and research, inculcating ethics and values.
To impart learner centered education for excellence in knowledge, skills and attitude in providing holistic health care services to the society with compassion, commitment, confidence and conviction.