B.P.T (BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY) COURSE
- The B.P.T Course in Sanjeevani college of Physiotherapy is a full time 4 1/2 years’ degree course recognized by the Government of Telangana and our college is affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. The course meets the University’s stipulated requirements.
- The first 4 years will incorporate academic and clinical training. The final 6 months involves a compulsory rotatory clinical training in Multispeciality hospitals.
- The B.P.T Course goes beyond mere academics prepares you to become a full-fledged professional physiotherapist.
- Besides the curriculum, emphasis is laid on personality development that will shape the students to fit most suitably in the Medical profession and be an asset to the modern society.
- The Education and Training received here will enable you to face to all challenges of this profession with confidence and lead you to success.
- The Infra structure provided is one of the modern and unique type, which is highly useful to give the best of theoretical and practical training to the students. Well-ventilated classrooms are fully equipped with required teaching aids, suited to provide excellent teaching and training.
- Pass in the IPE conducted by the Intermediate board or equivalent (Vocational / DPT) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology(BiPC) as group and English as optional subjects.
- Candidates should have scored at least 40% of marks in aggregate in Physics Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates shall produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from an authorized government medical officer
|M.P.T (MASTER OF PHYSIOTHERAPY) COURSE|
|A Two-year full time Course with the following Specialities –
1. Physiotherapy in Neurological disorders
2. Physiotherapy in Orthopaedic and musculo – skeletal disorders
3. Physiotherapy in Cardio-respiratory disorders & intensive care
Clinical & Teaching Exposure